Hunter Lace Up Sides Bikini Top - Mai Tai
- Rust-colored bikini top with an athletic, yet feminine fit.
- Bold red-orange-brown material is crafted from high-quality, buttery fabric that feels smooth against your skin.
- Crochet overlay is made in a diamond mesh stitch design for a touch of boho chic style.
- Low scoop neckline flatters your bust and creates a feminine shape, while pairing perfectly with both bold, chunky necklaces or dainty jewelry.
- Tank style design gives the bikini top an athletic feel, while being supportive enough for the straps to fit comfortably on your shoulders.
- Wide shoulder straps for added comfort and support, keeping you secure for worry-free swimming.
- Lace-up side detail is adjustable, allowing you to tie the sides as loose or as tight as needed for the perfect fit.
- Tassels at the ends of the ties adds an extra touch of boho chic style.
- Tie the side ties into bows for a feminine finish, or tie in a knot for an effortless, carefree vibe.
- Easy pullover style in stretch fabric for a seamless fit against your body, creating the most figure-flattering fit.
- Acacia runs small, so we recommend ordering one size up in this style.
- Pair with the Acacia Murray Mid-Rise bikini bottom.
- Mix and match with the Acacia Nusa Lace Up bikini bottom or the Acacia Polihale Tie Side bikini bottom.
- Hand wash in cold water with gentle detergent and lay flat to air dry.
- Self: 80% nylon, 20% spandex.
- Lining: 85% nylon, 15% spandex.
- Size & Fit
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- Acacia is a collection of swimwear and ready-to-wear apparel founded and designed by Naomi Acacia Newirth.
- The brand’s bikinis and one piece swimsuits are inspired by the exotic beach locales Newirth gets to call a home away from home.
- Acacia’s aesthetic and signature style is a fusion between a low-cut Italian bikini and the classic Brazilian fit.
- Known for its intricately detailed designs, custom prints, buttery fabric, and seamless comfort, Acacia mixes effortless femininity with sophistication.
- While growing up in Maui, Newirth began sewing her own swimsuits because she could never find the perfect fit.
- In 2008, she graduated with a fashion degree in Merchandise Marketing and set out to create her namesake brand.
- Some of Acacia’s swimsuits are fully lined in their signature snakeskin print lining.
- Acacia has expanded with designs made for all ages, including a children's line named Acacia Honey.
- FEATURED IN