Humuhumu Triangle Top - Mai Tai
- Rust-colored triangle-style bikini top.
- Bold red-orange-brown material is crafted from high-quality, buttery fabric that feels smooth against your skin.
- Crochet overlay is made in a diamond mesh stitch design for a touch of boho chic style.
- Adjustable halter straps offer extra bust support and tie behind the neck for the perfect amount of lift.
- Fringe tassels at the ends of the ties adds an edgy touch to the overall look.
- This bikini top has no padding, allowing you to wear this as a bralette under a breezy beach dress on easy, carefree beach days.
- Adjustable ties at the back allow you to tie the straps as loose or tight as needed for the perfect fit.
- Scrunch the bust cups for less coverage to show some skin, or keep it as is for a fuller-coverage fit.
- Double lined in Acacia’s signature snakeskin print fabric.
- Acacia runs small, so we recommend ordering one size up in this style.
- Pair with the Acacia Polihale Tie Side bikini bottom.
- Mix and match with the Acacia Murray Mid Rise bikini bottom or the Acacia Nusa Lace Up bikini bottom.
- Hand wash cold with gentle detergent and lay flat to air dry.
- Self: 80% nylon, 20% spandex.
- Lining: 85% nylon, 15% spandex.
- Size & Fit
- REVIEWS (0)
- Q & A
- Meet the Brand
- Acacia is a collection of swimwear and ready-to-wear apparel founded and designed by Naomi Acacia Newirth.
- The brand’s bikinis and one piece swimsuits are inspired by the exotic beach locales Newirth gets to call a home away from home.
- Acacia’s aesthetic and signature style is a fusion between a low-cut Italian bikini and the classic Brazilian fit.
- Known for its intricately detailed designs, custom prints, buttery fabric, and seamless comfort, Acacia mixes effortless femininity with sophistication.
- While growing up in Maui, Newirth began sewing her own swimsuits because she could never find the perfect fit.
- In 2008, she graduated with a fashion degree in Merchandise Marketing and set out to create her namesake brand.
- Some of Acacia’s swimsuits are fully lined in their signature snakeskin print lining.
- Acacia has expanded with designs made for all ages, including a children's line named Acacia Honey.
- FEATURED IN