Vendor Description Waimari
- Waimari is a line of luxury resortwear 100% handmade by artisans in a Caribbean studio on the coast of Colombia.
- Made for fashion-conscious world travelers, Waimari dresses, tops, bottoms, and beach cover-ups make the perfect addition to your already stylish jetset wardrobe.
- The brand’s guipure maxi dresses, cotton voile cover-ups, pareos, and one-of-a-kind accessories are fully handmade by fairly paid local female artisans using techniques passed down over three generations of Colombian women.
- Every Waimari design is finished with careful, elegant details like rough scalloped hems, dramatic ruffles, and hand-crocheted sheer floral lace, making each item truly one-of-a-kind.
- Sold in stores in Miami, St. Tropez, Dubai, and Santo Domingo, Waimari’s luxury bohemian aesthetic gives you the confidence to know you’ll be the best dressed woman on the beach--no matter where you are in the world.