Vendor Description Molly J
- Owned and designed by model and actress Molly J. Curley, Molly J is a boutique women’s swimwear brand based in the USA.
- After graduating from business school with a major in professional sales, Curley wanted to explore her passion for marketing and communications and combine it with her love of fashion.
- Molly has been modeling since the age of eight, meeting photographers and models along the way, and immersing herself in the fashion world one catwalk at a time.
- From her experience modeling at Miami Swim Week over the course of a few seasons, Molly has tried on thousands of bikinis, learning what the best fabrics for swimwear are while taking in information about which cuts fit best on a variety of body types.
- The core values of Molly J Swimwear are positivity and kindness; Molly wanted to create a brand that embodies her free spirit and love of the beach, while promoting self-confidence and self-love.
- All Molly J swimsuits are designed by Molly Curley in her apartment in New York, with a careful eye on trending cuts, colors, and fabrics.
- Each Molly J swimsuit is inspired by Molly’s past summers spent on Cape Cod with her parents, whom purchased their daughter a compass necklace that now serves as the logo for the brand.
- From lace-up high-cut corset-style one-piece swimsuits, to classic triangle-style and off-the-shoulder bikini tops, to skimpy bikini bottoms, every beach babe is sure to find their confidence-enhancing match in a Molly J swimsuit.