Vendor Description Ka'imima
- Ka’imima is a line of unique bags handmade by local artisans in Colombia.
- The handbags, totes, and clutches are handcrafted using ancient techniques that have been passed down through generations.
- Ka’imima bags are inspired by the beauty of the South American tropics and made with sustainable natural materials like irca palm straw and cotton.
- With details like vibrant rainbow tassels and playful lobster embroidery, every unique Ka’imima bag has a touch of the beauty and flavor of Colombia.
- Ka’imima’s eye-catching handcrafted bags, totes, and clutches make the perfect accessory for beach vacations and poolside summer days.