Vendor Description Kai
- kai is a luxury fragrance and beauty line founded by globetrotter Gaye Straza.
- Inspired by her youth vacationing in the tropics and the exotic white flowers she loved, Gaye developed the brand’s signature fragrance of gardenia wrapped in white exotics.
- After Gaye was stopped by a beauty editor the first time she wore kai in public, the fragrance became an instant cult-favorite, with a long list of celebrity devotees spanning all genders and ages, including Oprah Winfrey, Jennifer Aniston, Tommy Lee, Usher, Khloe Kardashian, and Georgia May Jagger.
- The iconic brand has also garnered top press coverage, including features in Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, Into The Gloss, and InStyle, and a profile in Vanity Fair.
- All kai perfumes and beauty products are made in the USA, packaged in recyclable materials, vegan, cruelty-free, and made without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, phosphates, gluten, and microbeads.