Vendor Description Chila Bags
- Chila Bags was created in 2013 after a trip to Colombia when the founders fell in love not only with the place, but also with the beautiful bags hand-made by the women of the Wayuu tribe and decided more people deserve to see and wear these colorful, cultural accessories.
- Each bag takes 10-15 days to be made and is one-of-a-kind from embroidered details, long straps, colorful patterns, pom poms, and tassels, all designs and color choices are unique.
- Working personally with the Wayuu women who hand make each bag and making sure they are fairly paid, work in good conditions, and are taken care of, Chila Bags ensures these women are able to sustain their villages’ economy through a labor of love.
- Chila Bags' colorful patterns and long straps make them the ultimate all-season basic for your travels around the world, a day at the beach, a road trip with a friend, concert, picnic, or any other summer event, they are sure to be your favorite go-to accessory.
- Seen on beaches everywhere from Southampton to St. Tropez and worn by ‘It’ girls like Cara Delevingne, Alessandra Ambrosio, Rocky Barnes, Alexis Ren, these bags not only make a bold fashion statement but support a good cause.