Vendor Description Banago
- BANAGO is a collection of hand-woven bags and home accessories, expertly handcrafted by artisans in the Pacific Islands.
- BANAGO’s bag collection features vibrant colors and exotic patterns, including florals, geometrics, and unique prints inspired by the body-painting traditions of ancient tattooed "Pintados" warriors in the Philippines.
- Designed to reflect bustling island life, BANAGO’s roomy straw totes and envelope clutches are crafted with locally sourced and produced materials like wild grass and palm leaves.
- BANAGO aims to support and expand the livelihoods of rural artisan communities in the Philippines and preserve local art and craft traditions through a sustainable design cycle that engages local farmers, weavers, and embroiderers.
- Whether you’re looking for an essential straw beach bag to carry your supplies for an oceanside day or the perfect bright statement accessory for a tropical night out, a BANAGO bag will make your perfect vacation companion.