Yogis, Here's Everything You Need to Master a Headstand
We all want to be the best yogi in class — the one with the inherent cool-factor, the one with the ability to float their legs into sirsasana and hold it for minutes without shaking.
This year, be that person; master that headstand. We believe in you — so much so, we've rounded up the best mood-lifting yoga-themed goodies. Of course, headstands come down to practice, but these treats make the falls feels a little less defeating (and the completed feat even more rewarding).
2. C.R. Gibson Guided Fitness journal, $16.99 – Fill-in-the-blank self-affirmations and fitness tips are guaranteed to keep you on track.
3. Ban.do I Did My Best yoga mat, $32 – A (somewhat) motivational phrase makes falling onto the mat feel almost funny.
4. BKR Holiday bottle, $35 – Hydration is key.
5. Sakara Plant Protein granola, $18 – Fuel up — nothing builds a strong base like high-protein superfood-filled snacks.
6. Namrata Joshipura Multi Wave sequin turban, $40 – Keep loose strands back and away from your face.
7. Nalho Karabi Metallic sandals, $49 – Sink into cushioned espadrilles made from form-fitting memory foam — it's like you never left the mat.