It's Time to Embrace Swimwear as Outerwear
Don't even think about packing away your swimwear: The season's stylish looks call for suits, with one-pieces and bikinis incorporated into outerwear, even as temps begin to drop. It's time to embrace this new beach-to-street concept.
Want proof? See below. So far, their beyond-beach styling has been easy to duplicate with an effortless appeal that's practical and chic.
A sheer long skirt paired with black full-coverage bottoms is by far the simplest way to implement this trend.
Comfort meets cool with denim jeans, a statement moto jacket, and black bandeau.
This suit from Amaio Swim is intended to be worn beyond the water — here's how to dress it down.
Here, pieces that make a fashion girl OTD easy to execute.
1. Eugenia Kim Boucle Cap, $225 — Top it off with the season's trending newsboy hat.
2. Norma Kamali Stud Marrissa One-Piece, $575 — The glam swimsuit that doubles as a killer bodysuit.
3. AG Jeans The Phoebe, $298 — A pair of jeans that sits right about the waist is ideal when pairing with a one-piece.
4. Gucci Applique T-shirt, $990 — The ultimate T-shirt, tie it up to expose the swimsuit below.
5. Wonderland Sunglasses Indio, $185 — Sunnies complete this street girl ensemble.