It's Time To Channel Your Inner Cher Horowitz
We're totally excited to say that school plaids are back! Cher Horowitz's iconic look is quintessential right now, which means there's no better time to channel your inner Clueless teen with the '90s-inspired fashion that's everywhere this season. Execute an "As if!" ensemble with throwback plaids, squared necklines, a choker, and a mini backpack — it's that easy.
1. Prive Revaux The Einstein sunglasses in yellow, $29 — It's all about colored lenses right now, and these yellow frames perfectly suit a Cher-like vibe.
2. Frankies Bikinis Scarlett bikini top in yellow, $89 — A '90s silhouette that's easy to wear, especially for slender, small-breasted shapes.
3. Frankies Bikinis Sky bikini bottom in yellow, $79 — Pull the string ties high above the hips to emphasize a throwback look.
4. Jewel Cult Black Velvet choker in black, $12 — We've seen them over the past few seasons, but they don't go stale when used to complete a '90s reincarnation.
5. Marc Jacobs Mini Double pack in black, $365 — A school girl head-to-toe ensemble deserves a mini backpack just like this.
6. I.Am.Gia Keidis pant in yellow, $110 — Skip the plaid skirt most girls will dig; these trendsetting pants take it to the next level.
For more inspo, catch a glimpse at Frankies Bikinis' runway show — designer Francesca Aiello nailed this iconic teenage scene.