How To Style The Season's Go-To Metallics
Style cues taken from Spring 2018 catwalks reveal futuristic space-cadet fashion is here. Head-to-toe high-shine metallic ensembles showcase all sorts of ways to dress like you're off to Studio 54 and far far away out-of-this-world places. The sense of escapism is real and totally transmittable via silver and gold fabrics like lamé, chainmail, lurex and sequins — get ready to take this concept to the beach and brighten up your swimwear wardrobe with a major metallic revamp. Here's how to do it right.
1. Luli Fama Reversible Deep V One-Piece, $165 — Two-way bodysuit and swimsuit for the gals who aren't too shy to shine.
2. Lime Crime Metallic Velvetine Lipstick, $20 — The ultimate metallic lip stain that lasts from sunrise to nighttime.
3. Golden Goose Celestia Skirt — Dress down with sneakers and a cap or play it up with heels and a killer attitude.
4. Simone Jeanette Aviva Necklace, $32 — A little golden star goes a long way — keep accessories to a minimal.
5. Kayu Nomad Clutch, $119.20 — Add a statement Toyko clutch — it seriously upgrades the look to a cool, streetwear ensemble.
6. Kapten and Son Venice Sunglasses, $119 — Reflective shades, because why not?