Here's How to Get Ready for Festival Season
’Tis the season to spark up a one-piece suit with festival-ready essentials that rep your true lively side. Keep it casual, cool and playful with these on-trend must-packs.
1. Butter London nail polish, $10 — Nail art goes green with Pantone's Color of the Year.
2. Mother Denim patches, $40 — Spice up your denim with embroidered, patches and pins. Here's the best DIY patch set.
3. Electric Picks The Circle necklace, $58 — This wrap-around choker is perfect to layer with thin chains and body jewelry.
4. Raen Ashtray sunglasses, $150 — Dare to wear cat-eye shades.
5. Chloe Rose Work It Girl one-piece, $150 —The essential one-piece — a.k.a. bodysuit — for fun-filled days under the sun.
6. RE / DONE black short, $176 — Just distressed enough.
7. Nannacay Killa earrings, $97 — A pop of multi-color goes a long way.
8. LUV AJ Marquise Link dhoker, $75 — It's all in the simply chic details.