Color Clashing Is the Way To Go
There's a rainbow inspiration sweeping over fashion this second — and color clashing follows. No two colors — as outrageous as they may be — should sit apart, whether they're neons or pastels. Throw out the fashion rulebook and don't be shy to play with the color wheel this summer. And while you're at it, party with two shades of nail polish — accent a pinky or go full-on wild. The note to take — everything in color goes right now.
1. Mara Hoffman Olympia one-piece swimsuit in sunrise color block, $329 — Leave it to bold Mara Hoffman to send it with a mega color-clashing one-piece that beautifully accents a waistline.
2. Londontown Royal Baby Blue nail polish in baby blue crème, $16 — Replace a nude plain nail with a pop of blue.
3. Londontown Thames for the Eye nail polish in creamy sage green, $16 — A bold hue with enriching botanicals that hydrates and strengthens with every application.
4. Flynn Skye Devon dress in passion fruit, $179 — Pretty in pink? Yes, please!
5. Ettika Be True earrings in clear and gold, $29 — Skip gold and silver, lucite jewelry is the season's accessory.
6. RAYE Dakota heel in multi, $158 — A heel that fuses this trend together; it looks like a rainbow meeting your feet.