Beach Picnic Must-Haves
The pinnacle of alfresco partying season is upon us right now — in August and September, all we want to do is be outside, all the time. That means BBQs, picnics, outdoor concerts, and beach lunches that last until sunset. Since we don't ever skimp on style, even our picnic picks are on point — our selection of sippies, food containers, and more is so insanely cute that you can bet they'll be living on indoors once the summer's over. For now though, get outside and toast the summer with these smashing finds.
1. The right tunes set the mood. Don't leave home without the Sunnylife Beach Sounds radio, $49.
2. Set the table (or blanket) with Sunnylife Lovers picnic set in banana palm, $29 to ensure an Insta-worthy tablescape.
3. Friends don't let friends hold their own drinks in the pool. The Sunnylife Gold Swan Inflatable drink holder, $19 also keeps cocktails stable in the sand.
5. Mojito, anyone? Sunnylife Tropical cocktail kit, $29
7. The genius of Go Verre's Portable Wine Glass sippy cup, $19 cannot go unremarked. This cup is a game-changer.
8. Lay it all down on a pretty backdrop like the Sunnylife Round fouta towel, $49 and no one will miss the table and chairs.