There’s been a need for some more coffee days. And sleep. And not too much coffee that I can’t sleep. Hello mini coffee coconut popsicles. They are just the cutest. And the most refreshing in any kind of heat wave. And no fancy recipe. And re-purposed good “food” that can now stay and hang a while. And amazing tasting, did I say that? Worth making with any of of the variations below.
Coconut Coffee Popsicles
- 1-2 cups coffee, chilled [brewed, cold brew or espresso] [decaf or regular] or [brewed black, chai, earl grey, or green tea for a different twist]
- 1 can coconut milk [full fat, in the can - The carton ones are full of unmentionables, if you've ever peeked, don't be fooled!] or organic whole milk or organic half and half [no nonfat, reduced fat either. Only real food allowed in this recipe]
- Combine both ingredients in whatever ratios you prefer. I like mostly coffee with a splash of coconut milk and that’s it. If you usually sweeten your coffee, try adding a drop or two of honey or maple syrup into the mix. Cinnamon would be amazing too.
- Pour mixture in small dixie cups with straws, ice cube trays, or into popsicle molds [I love these BPA free ones].
- Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Be happy.