Bring Out Your Inner Sea Goddess With This Easy Mermaid Braid
If there's one thing we can bet on, Bikini girls always look good from head-to-toe. Your style game is already on point with your Issa De’ Mar San Sebastian One Piece, but you’re in the mood to try something new with your ‘do. If you’re looking for a new hairstyle for the next beach outing, what could be more perfect than a mermaid braid?
With just a few bobby pins and a couple of hair bands, you can achieve this ethereal sea goddess hairstyle in no time!
- Divide your hair into two sections.
- Braid each section using the Dutch braid technique. Normal braiding is when you take the outside section of strands and cross it in front of the middle section. Dutch braiding is when do the opposite—cross the outside strands behind the middle section instead. Then tie the ends with an elastic band.
- Gently pull apart the outer strands of each braid so it’s not too flat, making them fuller.
- Put the two braids together so it appears to be one big braid and line them up so the middle of the “tail” is equal.
- Now pin them together starting with the center of each of the two braids. Try to hide the pins by pushing them up and vertically into the braids. Use as many as you need until it feels secure.
- Finally, combine the end of the tails together using just one of the elastic bands.
Ta-da! Now you have a gorgeous mermaid braid!